- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout
Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Depew, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Reynhout is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr. R? Operated on my mother one of his last surgeries it was a total disaster. TAlked to family like we were stupid and just fell off a pumpkin truck trying to hide a bad situation. YEars later I am sorry I never spoke up to him.. Arrogant bedside manner...lucky we did not pull surgery report.. She was ill but he made it worse I hope he is enjoying his retirement.....
When arriving at the office we thought it was closed. There was no one at reception and no music and only half the lights on. Our appt. had been for the previous day and when we called for directions and was told we were lucky we called as our appt was rescheduled. We waited for anyone to come to reception and when she did she was rude and never stopped yawning. Our appt was for 11 am and we were told the doctor wasn't even there. Shortly before noon, we were taken into an exam room and 23 minutes later switched to a second exam room. Why? We were never told but the doctor finally showed up and went to see the patient in room one where we had first been. By the time he came to us, we had gone 1 hour and 37 minutes past our appt. time. All to be told that the two doctors who referred us had incorrect information and the procedure we had been sent for" was not an option,thank you for wasting your time" . I highly recommend looking elsewhere if sent to this doctor.
Dr. Reynhout is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJONATHAN CARL REYNHOUT MD, 14 Eagle Ter, Depew, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout, MD - Vascular Surgery in Depew, NY, in this video.
Dr. Jonathan C Reynhout is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Depew, NY.