4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan C Riboh?

Dr. Riboh is FANTASTIC! He repaired my son's shoulder injury and made him better than he was before the injury. Dr. Riboh was down to earth, kind, and reassuring. I knew from day one that all would be well. I highly recommend him for anyone. God bless you Dr. Riboh as you continue to work miracles in the lives of so many!

Dr Jonathan Riboh

If you want a great sports medicine doctor will Dr Jonathan Riboh is the one. He did knee surgery and I'm very satisfied

traditionally I am not very fond of doctors or the whole process but I commend Dr. Riboh and his staff. From the initial visit to the diagnosis ,operation and recovery , I would recommend Dr. Riboh and his staff to anyone. He gave me all the information I needed before the operation that really put me at easae. The surgery went well and the rehab was quick. I was back on my feet and back to work in 2 weeks. The pain is gone and now a month later I am back to working out and playing sports. If I had known about Dr Riboh I would have done this 6 months sooner when the pain started.

Best Doctor Ever

I cannot say enough good things about my experience in Dr. Riboh's care. I injured my knee, tearing my ACL, MCL and both medial and lateral meniscus. I required 2 surgeries and had a few complications with my recovery. He is very professional, but very personable in getting to know his patients and their families. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to honestly educate his patients about the injured area and options for care and recovery. He is conservative in his approach, but is innovative in his methods. He is an excellent instructor and works well with other doctors, other members of his staff and medical team. He is competent, compassionate and made me feel like I was his only patient. He has gone above and beyond for me, and exceeded all expectations. I would recommend him to anyone; I have already referred family members and friends.

Excellent care. Discussed condition, explained options and listened to the patient.

Highly recommended

Dr. Riboh was very professional and did a great job on my knee surgery. I'm 6 1/2 weeks post surgery and feeling great. He spent lots of time with me and answered all of my questions.

Treated by Dr. Riboh for complex meniscus tear. After evaluation, a few weeks of PT, and another evaluation, Dr. Riboh recommended an arthroscopic procedure. Results have been excellent. Six weeks after the procedure, I am walking four miles a day without any pain or grinding. I have recommended him to two neighbors. Great doctor and great staff.

Excellent physician. Clearly an expert in the field for this type of injury. Excellent recommendation to a physical therapist who focused on this injury and was experienced as well. The patient is my teenage son who suffered a pitching injury from baseball. He really communicated with him and made him clearly understand and made him the focus. Wonderful bedside manner.

The Greatest Ortho Surgeon

Dr. Riboh and his staff are top line in Sports Medicine! He is very aware of what his patients needs are and he sees that they are addressed. He is very caring and accommodating. If you are looking for an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon, look no further.... Dr. Riboh is the man!!

Dr Riboh was wonderful and very kind to my daughter. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon. He took his time explaining things to my daughter and made her feel very comfortable pre and post op.

Surgeon with a conservative approach

After months struggling with the pain of a meniscal tear, I was certain I was headed for surgery. Dr. Riboh chose the more conservative approach of steroidal injection to reduce inflammation. Within days I was back to my normal exercise routine. Awesome!

Dr. Riboh was excellent. Highly recommended.

Dr. Jonathan C Riboh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Apex, NC.