Dr. Jonathan M Richman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan M Richman?

Compassionate & Thoughtful w/patients

I've been a patient of Dr. Richman's for 5 years & he's my favorite doctor since living in NC. I'd give 5 stars, but his staff needs to get their act together. It's sad to see such a great doctor with a poor support team. If they'd be more consistent, it would be a pleasant experience. They especially need to work on handling Rx refills from pharmacies, respectfulness, & appointment scheduling. The nurses are professional.

Ms

He took me on as an MS patient when my neurologist at Duke retired. He changed my meds and got me walking again. There have been some ups and downs with MS but Dr Richman is great!

Dr richman

Dr Richman ruined 9 months of my life by speculating ,after a 15 min clinical exam , that I had Parkinson's disease! After several months of anxiety I was diagnosed hyperthyroid! Don't go to him!

Patient physician

Although I was a new patient, the doctor took his time to explain what he felt was going on with me. He spoke to me about a treatment plan and the way ahead. Even though he was running behind, he apologized and thanked me for my patience. The appointment didn't feel rushed. He took time to go over everything in detail. I feel very optimistic. He has restored hope.

Dr. Jonathan M Richman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.