Dr. Jonathan M Rieber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan M Rieber?

Great Doctor

Dr. Rieber is a very accurate specialist who has discovered my health problem, as to other doctors seen in past could not even explain. Dr. Rieber explains and calls patients back and the office staff as well. Very recommended doctor. After 6 years with him and staff I continue and also recommended family and friends who are all comfortable and are doing well. Thank you to Dr. Rieber and staff. Patient

Dr Rieber is one of the best physicians.He is caring, compassionate and will answer all questions you may have patiently and professionally. I highly recommend him.

Doesn't return calls, doesn't seem to care

I have called the office 3 times during the 11 weeks out of 16 I have been on Hep C therapy (received it through blood transfusion 30 years ago). Just to want to know how the viral load has changed and my blood counts as he told me there could be a problem with my anemia. So far, several blood tests, 3 phone calls and not one return call. Sound like he doesn't care about me as his patient, right?

I've seen dozens of doctors but he stands out for his kindness, attention to detail, patience. He diagnosed what 5 other doctors couldn't figure out and called me at home to followup

Office Consult Procedure and Follow up

My experience with Dr Rieber was one that I felt very comfortable and confident to his knowledge. I am a patient of over 5 years. The office staff are very kind professional and speaks both English and Spanish which is very good and helpful to those who don't understand.. The office also calls patients to remind them of appointments in advance which is good, because Im one who always forgets. I had 2 procedures and didn't feel anything at all. I had referred other friends and family member and all are very confident and continues as patients.

very nice and took his time.

I had an appointment at 8:00 am for an 8:30 procedure with Dr Jonathan M. Reiber. I arrived at 7:45, but he did not arrive at the clinic until 9:40. The nurse explained that he had "car trouble" but confirmed that I would be his first patient, so they put me in a room, and I decided to wait a bit longer for him to see me. They told me five minutes, but another half hour went by and sadly, he chose not to see me. At 10:10 I learned that he started a procedure on another patient. Not a single person apologized for the delay, so feeling ignored, after waiting on him for over two hours, I left the clinic and skipped the procedure. A note to the public; if all patients would do what I did, then doctors and clinics would be forced to become more responsible.

Very easy to talk to, looks you straight in the eyes. Speaks in easy manner you can relate to as a patient. Had urgent need, staff made every effort to get appointment one day later, when they were booked solid. Still having test to find answer to my problem.

Dr. Jonathan M Rieber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.