Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan E Rohrs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I've seen Rohrs since I was a child but have recently switched to a new doctor. Wait times regularly exceed one hour in the waiting room and another 30-60 minutes in the exam room. However, once he arrives, he will spend as much time as you need with him without rushing. Has a bizarre obsession with Vitamin D supplements which he claims is a panacea for all sorts of ailments. Before you leave, he will insist on trying to start conversations about religion and politics even if you do not engage at all. Office staff is nice but just plain overworked and is terrible about following up with test results, prescriptions, etc.
Dr.Jonathon Rohr's, is very well educated. Dr. and the Nurses, and Aides that works for him, are very nice and knowledgeable, courteous, and the office and patient waiting area is comfortable. There are times that Dr. Rohr's may be running behind, because, someone is very ill and that patient may need Dr. Rohr's Time more so on any given Day. Or a Patient can run late and it can make it hard for others patients as they have to wait longer for someone that MAY run behind for their appointment. Dr.Rohr's cares for his patients,
Dr. Rohrs is such a wonderful doctor. My parents see him. Me and my sister grew up seeing him. And now my husband and me see him. Plus I'm soon going to have my children go there too. You always feel like you are being taken care of. He is a very caring doctor. He always takes the time to make sure you are being taken care of. He is very patient, he listens to you and the problems you may be having, and helps you. We have been so satisfied. We even see Joel and we have been very satisfied.
Dr. Rohrs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jonathan E Rohrs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsToledo Clinic At Spring Meadows, 6855 Spring Valley Dr, Holland, OH
Dr. Jonathan E Rohrs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holland, OH.