Dr. Jonathan Rohrs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Rohrs?

Posted on July 1st, 2015

He is the only doctor we've ever had who made us feel that he really cared about us. We are so sorry to see him retire from his practice. We don't believe we will ever find another doctor like him. We wish him all the best in his retirement.

There are better choices

Posted on May 16th, 2014

I've seen Rohrs since I was a child but have recently switched to a new doctor. Wait times regularly exceed one hour in the waiting room and another 30-60 minutes in the exam room. However, once he arrives, he will spend as much time as you need with him without rushing. Has a bizarre obsession with Vitamin D supplements which he claims is a panacea for all sorts of ailments. Before you leave, he will insist on trying to start conversations about religion and politics even if you do not engage at all. Office staff is nice but just plain overworked and is terrible about following up with test results, prescriptions, etc.

Mother

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Ive been going to Dr. Rohrs since I was a kid. I have had a lot of health issues and he was right there with me. Now I see Joel and he is just as caring and insightful. I feel very well taken care of.

Blessed

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr.Jonathon Rohr's, is very well educated. Dr. and the Nurses, and Aides that works for him, are very nice and knowledgeable, courteous, and the office and patient waiting area is comfortable. There are times that Dr. Rohr's may be running behind, because, someone is very ill and that patient may need Dr. Rohr's Time more so on any given Day. Or a Patient can run late and it can make it hard for others patients as they have to wait longer for someone that MAY run behind for their appointment. Dr.Rohr's cares for his patients,

Rohrs and his staff are wonderful

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Dr. Rohrs is such a wonderful doctor. My parents see him. Me and my sister grew up seeing him. And now my husband and me see him. Plus I'm soon going to have my children go there too. You always feel like you are being taken care of. He is a very caring doctor. He always takes the time to make sure you are being taken care of. He is very patient, he listens to you and the problems you may be having, and helps you. We have been so satisfied. We even see Joel and we have been very satisfied.

Known Dr. Rohrs since a resident at Toledo Hospital.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Best GP I have ever known! He is kind, thorough and experienced. My only objectiom is that he no longer makes rounds at local hospitals.

Posted on July 20th, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. He will talk with you as long as needed and will openly discuss any medical problem with you. He is very meticulus and will search out all avenues to find out what is wrong with you. Great doctor in spite of the wait time in the office.

Posted on February 27th, 2016