- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan R Romeo DO
Dr. Jonathan R Romeo, DO is a doctor primarily located in Cary, NC, with other offices in Cary, NC and Raleigh, NC. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
Dr. Jonathan R Romeo has 3 locations
Dr. Jonathan R Romeo has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jonathan R Romeo has the following 9 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jonathan R Romeo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jonathan R Romeo
Dr. Romeo graduated from the Nova Southeastern University,Nova Southeastern University in 2008. Dr. Romeo works in Cary, NC and 2 other locations and specializes in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Romeo is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center and Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center.