Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan S Rothman has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Jonathan S Rothman has the following 8 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Jonathan S Rothman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
Incompetent, cold, aggressive doctor. Instead of realizing his incompetency and referring a patient to more capable colleagues, he pushes pills and orders electroshock treatment at UMass. Women and the elderly are especially vulnerable. He is truly a danger to these people. I would give him zero stars if I could but this site will not allow it. Instead, I will say stay very far away!
The first thing I noticed was that he was late for my first appointment. When you're talking with him, he comes across in an extremely condescending way. His staff is unprofessional and slow, and sometimes just rude. The final straw for me was when I missed an appointment because my car was trapped in snow and ice with a dead battery and they charged me $75 for missing the appointment. I said they could either waive that fee given the circumstances or I would terminate. Ended up terminating him. Cares more about money than his patients.
Dr Rothman just said to me, "let's put it this way, you either pay me $50 out of the $75 you owe me or you get someone else to treat you. I didn't go to an appointment because MA was in a state of emergency when he said he's meet me on the deductible. Between him and his office staff, I could go on, STAY AWAY. your health is too important and in this day of consumerism, you have choices.
44 Years Experience
University of Massachusetts
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan S Rothman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.