Dr. Jonathan Ruan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ruan?

He is an amazing caring Dr excellent bedside manner just an all around warm caring individual, I was blessed to have such a wonderful doctor with all three of my children and my two grandchildren

Horrible Experience

This doctor never helped me with my physical problems. The office is not really clean and there are a few holes in the walls. One time when I went to see this doctor there was a private file about a patients medical history sitting on the front desk. The staff behaves in a very unprofessional manner. Not to mention that one time while I was being examining the door was open. After Dr. Ruan cashed my check, he sent me another bill with a late charge. Overall a horrible experience.

Best one around

He took care of me with both of my pregnancy. Had a wonderful experiment. He has ultrasound machine in his office very convenient. If you have a problem he'll see you right the way, spends enough time with you, answers every question and gives encouragements when you need it. He is the best around!!! God bless him!

Great doctor!

I had him for my first pregnancy and he is a great doctor, he has gone beyond my expectations and I hope he remains in practice for the births of the rest of my children.

Dr. Ruan

He took great care of me with my baby. He is very caring and patient. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Jonathan Ruan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, NY.