Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan S Duncan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Jonathan S Duncan has the following 31 expertise
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Closed Fractures
- Epidural Spinal Hematoma
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Central Cord Syndrome
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Sciatic Neuropathy
- Neurologic Manifestations
- Surgical Decompression
- Spinal Cancer
- Neck Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Open Fractures
Dr. Jonathan S Duncan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jonathan S Duncan accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopaedic Institute, 400 Concord Plaza Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Jonathan S Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.