Dr. Jonathan Lieberman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Lieberman?

The best and most caring doctor I have ever seen...

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Unfortunately, I have to spend time with many doctors and Dr. Lieberman is the kindest and most knowledgable doctor that I have ever encountered. He will return calls in the evening and on weekends and always makes sure that I understand all test results and options. I am so happy that I found him.

Maybe the doctor himself is writing his own evaluation...

Posted on March 21st, 2014

What do you expect from a Kaiser doc who does nothing but seeing patients without keeping up with advances in medicine? Jon Lieberman wouldn't share a tear if all of his patients drop dead tomorrow. He would be worried about getting sued..

HE'S ALRIGHT WITH ME!!! THE BEST!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Are we seeing the same doctor????

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Lieberman for over 4 years (maybe more, I just can't remember) and I feel he is very responsive to my questions and concerns and has answered my emails (via the Kaiser email system)in a very timely manner. He facilitated my transplant evaluation at UCSF when my kidney function (or lack of) met program requirements. As patients we need to take some responsibility for our health too, don't sit back and wait to be "cured" - ask questions and follow through and comply with the Doctor's orders. Yes, kidney disease is scary. There is no cure, yet much can be done to keep our quality of life, but nothing can be accomplished if the communication is not a 2 way street.

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Doesn't care Doesn't listenDoesn't do anything....What a shame!

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Lieberman is hard to get a hold of.I have seen him in his office half a dozen times but he never says hello when I run into him elsewhere.I am nearing dialysis AND I am SCARED to death!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2017