Dr. Jonathan R Schiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan R Schiller?

when my son broke his collar bone, the way in which he described the course of action take, and his beside manner, is hard to find elsewher, always able to you smile.

excellent surgeon

I underwent a major operation to correct my tibia which has been crooked my whole life due to a very rare metabolic bone disease called hypophosphatemic rickets. The bowing in my leg was causing excruciating pain in my knees and lower legs due to the misalignment. It was a serious problem for me and after meeting many doctors who were unable to help me I was referred to Dr. Schiller. He made my leg perfectly straight with a surgery called a proximal tibial osteotomy. During one of our consultations, I asked him if he could make my leg more functional and improve my gait, while keeping the incision as aesthetically pleasing as possible. He assured me that he would do his best . He calmed my fears and I put my trust in him, and I'm so glad I did! This man is a true healer, a very talented orthopedic surgeon , and an excellent doctor who really knows what he is doing. I would recommend him to anybody who needs corrective orthopedic surgery. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor ! Thank you Doctor Schiller!! I can't wait to walk on my leg once it is healed . My leg looks nice and straight with minimal scarring . It is truly amazing and I am very happy with the result .

Dr. Schiller is FANTASTIC!

My son was born with an extra toe. We went to see Dr. Schiller and from the moment we met him, we knew he would be a great surgeon for our case. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, really takes a lot of time to explain everything so that you leave feeling with a sense of peace. The day of surgery he was again, able to ease our fears. He interacted so well with our 1 year old son. His bedside manner was outstanding, and his entire staff were wonderful as well. I wouldn't go to anyone else for Orthopedic surgery.

Fantastic surgeon.

I had an extremely complicated and invasive osteotomy with Dr. Schiller. Amazing surgeon, great person.

Dr. Jonathan R Schiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.