Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Schreiber
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Schreiber is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center, Beverly Hospital and Northeast Hospital Corporation. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
He talks really fast, but he's friendly and explains things, and lets you know what he'll explain later so he can be thorough yet efficient. He's approachable, calm and even tempered. He listened to all my concerns, and even went down my mother's lists of questions writing in the answers for her so she could review them later. She was thrilled to hear him tell me I should listen to her medical advice more often. He is quick and concise, so as he makes his rounds he is brief, the same way he explains things. Short and to the point. He also reiterates things that he wants you to remember, or for his nurses to remember so even those who have a hard time keeping up with his energy can still get the point.
Dr. Schreiber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johnson Memorial Medical Center
Northeast Hospital Corporation
Northeast Hospital Corp Inc Addison Gilbert
Addison Gilbert And Beverly Hospitals
Addison Gilbert Hospital
Plastic Surgery of Greater Hartford, L.L.C
35 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEssex County Ob/Gyn Associates, 83 Herrick St, Beverly, MA
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly, MA.