Have you seen Dr. Jonathan J Seidlin?

uninformative , condesending, cold and unprofessional

I have been in the emergency medical service for decades yet I made the mistake of taking a referral to jonathan with out checking his reviews. We all have a bad day but my experience was bad weeks with him- He did not introduce his helper - yes that's right not an NP or PA or RN or LPN or even a CNA. He sent her in with a syringe so I was afraid of treatment from an own known not even introduced . He caused me some pain - that happens BUT both my thies were well covered in blood after the 12 needle biopsy. Then He walks out - Gone- She handed me a Kleenex and left!! Yes I slowly got up - looked for supplies and cleaned my self up - took some time- He said i might see a ting of blood in my urin - I peed bright red blood for several days! I called hiss office several times and found out among other things he gave me a shot my disclosed health history showed I am allergic to ! When he finally returned my many calls -he was not apologetic and even said " there is only a 1% probability of anaphylaxis". I have waited months hoping he would do something showing he was just having a bad week but alas nothing from him even in areas requested so I must warn others.

Knee jerk response without consideration

Throughout the last 7 years, my PSA levels have fluctuated from as high as 15.2, to 4.0, which is normal. During that span of 7 years and dealing with Dr. Seidlin, anything above 4.0, he always opted for a biopsy in which I agreed to. (And knowing this can be a controversial, unnecessary procedure due to the fact that PSA testing can produce false positives for potential prostate cancer). I submitted to his recommendation 2 times within a span of 6 months in which both biopsies came back negative. This last procedure from my PSA level last year was at 4.2. Then my recent blood work 10 months later was 4.6. Again, Dr. Seidlin recommended without any conversation to the 3rd procedure which I agreed to again with reservations. The next morning after the biopsy, I encountered trouble urinating and had immense pain. I contacted Dr. Seidlin's staff who were very supportive, and determined I had blood clotting in my bladder in which they inserted a catheter with a urine bag attached for 3 painful days and no call response from Dr. Seidlin in regards to my care. After the catheter was removed, I was experiencing debilitating discomfort in my groin/crotch area due to the restrictive movement caused by the catheter. I had to make another appointment at which Dr. Seidlin checked for infection (none was there) and told me my biopsy was negative again. Really? He then prescribed an anti-inflammatory prostate drug which I didn't take and am now just fine. My experience with Dr. Seidlin is that he is a nice man with your best intentions; however, he is too quick within the parameters of diagnosis to consider other alternatives that could be just as effective. I missed 2 weeks of work. I give him an F grade.

I have been a patient for over 5 years, dealing with bladder cancer, kidney cancer. I have been treated by Drs Seidlin and Sarram and their staff members, Maggie, Nan, Kris, Melissa to name a few. They are all outstanding, professional, caring and healing. Thanks to this group, I am alive today !

Great Urologist....

Dr Sedlin helped me through a difficult bout of kidney stones. He and his staff were great. I am happy to be much better with good kidney function..

Excellent

A very well experienced Urologist, as well as an excellent person with compassion for his patients.

No Communication with patients

Both my wife and our Pharmacy asked for a prescription to be filled over a week ago due to going out of the country for 2 weeks. They do not return calls. When I went to pharmacy and they told me they haven't called back in a week, I call the office. They don't refill prescriptions after hours! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR, THIS PLACE HAS NO COMMUNICATION WITH THEIR PATIENTS. STILL NO PHONE CALL REGARDING RESULTS OF TESTS 9 MONTHS AGO!

Visit experience

For purposes of my visits (3) diagnosed w/ kidney stones . The Dr. displayed poor patient interaction skills. For my visits, he was dismissive, condecsending and arrogant. He behaved like a primadonna and seemed to be full of himself. He would not answer direct questions ,, even with a simple "I don't know" response. He spent most of his time typing in his tablet filling out some sort of record. He also seemed to want to get me into surgery before the kidney stone passed on it's own - (which it did 36 hours later) as he could further pad his bank account along with the accounts of the hospital and everyone else in the chain. Would I go back to him...?? NO .. Absolutely NOT!! Find another urologist - in a different practice.

Quick and efficient. Dr Seidlin explained the procedure very well and put me at ease.

Dr. Jonathan J Seidlin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.

Dr. Jonathan J Seidlin Is this you?