Dr. Jonathan B Shafer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan B Shafer?

Dr. Shafer fixed my distal radius fracture. It could not be more happy. Fantastic return of function to my wrist. I know he is the reason why am doing so well. Fantastic and compassionate surgeon. Would recommend to anyone with a wrist injury.

Awesome Doc & Staff

So refreshing to converse with my new doc who is so professional, friendly, knowledgeable and down-to-earth. He took the time to answer all my questions in a way I could easily understand. I trust him. Rhonda, on staff, is like a breath of fresh air & a genuinely personable woman.

Wonderful Doctor. Kind and compassionate. Cares about his patients. Great dresser!!

Dr. Shafer came highly recommended. My friend told me the he was the guy to see. She was not wrong. Not only is he the best dressed doctor I have ever meet, my was kind and caring. He took his time going over things with me. I was actually seen on time. I didn't have to wait at all. A first at a doctors office. Great Doctor, great dresser, would definetly recommend him to anyone with a orthopedic problem