Dr. Jonathan Sheindlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sheindlin?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr. Sheindlin is a pro!! Best eye doctor hands down. He is prompt, kind and understanding with his patients and gives an accurate diagnosis. His staff is professional and courteous. No problems making any appointment! Office is really nice and clean. Overall I would definitely recommend this doctor at any time. He will always be my doctor for as long as he's in business!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Best eye doctor I ever had

Waiting For Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Dr. Sheindlin is very nice the only problem is that they give appointments to many many people and then the doctor strolls in very very late. Gives me the feeling that he does not care about the patients. I have gone their at 9:00am and gotten out at 2:00p.m. an entire day sitting in a office full of people. Not Fair to the patients.

Terrible Experience

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Believe it or not I have NEVER written a review of anyone but I am so angry it is justified this time. I have had my appointments cancelled by Dr. Sheindlin's office 4 times in a row. Finally, after calling and saying I could no longer read with my glasses and was getting severe headaches, they agreed to fit me in. I took the day off to be told once I was there that Dr. Sheindlin no longer gives eye exams or prescriptions for reading glasses, I would need to come back another day to see the optometrist! I have a history of Glaucoma in my family and the reason I do not go to see an optomistrist is I need an OPTHAMOLOGIST!!! He was there and could not even accomodate me after all they put me through. Maybe he should close all of his other offices and handle one correctly for his patients!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr Sheindlin is the best the only con is the wait time...with that said I dont complain because he gives outstanding service to each individual so if he takes extra time to make sure the person before me is okay than i cant complain because thats the type of doctor I want...

Posted on September 30th, 2017