Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan A Sherman
Dr. Jonathan A Sherman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sherman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central. Dr. Sherman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan A Sherman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 4 of 4
After my original cardiologist passed away, Dr Sherman took it upon himself to pickup where the previous doctor left off. Listening to Dr Sherman about his prognosis of my heart problems I knew right away that he would be ideal to continue being my permanent doctor. This doctor is caring, courteous and follows up after a procedure.
I had seen several doctors, trying to figure out why I felt so tired and washed out. As a middle aged woman, I did not feel that I had to feel this way based on age alone. Dr. Sherman was kind, thorough and perfumed a stress test, explaining to me all the while what I could look forward to. The test came back positive and I was scheduled promptly for a heart angiogram. The procedure was explained to me well, and Dr. Sherman found a blockage in one of my arteries which he stented. The procedure was easy and I went home the following day. Since my stamina has improved and I am back doing the activities that I like to do without problems. I am grateful to Dr. Sherman and his staff! I especially like the fact that he and I will continue to work together as a team, as he puts it, to help reduce the chance that I have problems with my heart ever again,
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sherman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jonathan A Sherman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Denver Cardiology Associates, 1444 S Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO
Dr. Jonathan A Sherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.