- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan W Sixon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jonathan W Sixon has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jonathan W Sixon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jonathan W Sixon
Dr. Sixon graduated from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine,State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Sixon works in Milford, NH and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Sixon is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.