Dr. Jonathan Sollender Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sollender?

Not a fan

Posted on August 19th, 2015

$100 a minute is a little steep

Posted on December 6th, 2009

Dr. Sollender spent a total of 5 minutes with me for $482.52. He looked at my x-rays (hand), gave me my options and sent me on my way. I was in a lot of pain and he prescribed Vicodin which ended up making me sick. I called to inform him of this and requested Percocet as that had worked much better with no ill effects. He refused so I got to spend the next 4 days in pain until I decided to get another opinion from a very highly regarded hand surgeon. It turned out I didn't need surgery at all. Evidentally Dr. Sollender was upset at not having the income from my unneeded surgery. It was a workers comp case and I gave all the information to the assistant and assumed we had parted ways but just received a collection agency letter for $482.52! Thanks Doc :-) Your a true asset to the medical community.

Doctor's Response

If this was a workers comp claim, as alleged, and proper info was provided to the office, you would never see a bill...so how is it you saw a $482.52 bill? Likely a complete fabrication of events. The fact that you were sent to collections is a strong indicator that you had no worker's comp claim at all. Couple that with your outrageous amount of $482.52 and I raise the BS flag on you. My charges are always whole dollars, no pennies. If you got personally billed for a valid worker's comp claim, that is illegal, so your case and complaints wreaks of lies....Dr. Sollender

Posted on December 3rd, 2017