Dr. Jonathan R Strosberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan R Strosberg?

Dr. Strosberg has given me a lot of support with my lung disease. He is one of the most dedicated physicians I have been lucky enough to have been referred to.

intelligent, empathetic, accessible, innovative

Dr. Strosberg is the "real deal," possessing both the training and expertise to treat the most difficult cases of neuroendocrine cancer. He is open to patient concerns, careful to answer all questions fully, and able to explain difficult concepts and situations with accuracy. As a patient, I have nothing but respect for and trust in Dr. Strosberg. Indeed, despite my illness, I genuinely feel honored to be among his patients.

God has me in Dr. Strosberg care for a reason...

He is a very educated, caring man towards his patients, he will do everything possible in his power to help his patients, including research on new breakthrough medicine, after being his patient I have discovered how other doctors lack his knowledge and expertise, he sets the bar high, I am grateful to God I have him as my Doctor for this rare quick growong insulin producing cancer on my pancraeas spreading to my liver where I have several leisons, causing my sugar levels to bottom out, he listens, is patient with all my questions, I know God has put me in his hands....

Do Not Recommend

It is either he is lazy or knows nothing about cancer. Sends his staff to talk to patients.

Expert in Carcinoid; trained by #1 Dr. Kohls

Not sure

I was sent to Dr. Strosberg by my oncologist. He said he was number one in the United States for treating my type of cancer. So far I am not impressed. He does not seem to have time for me. He does not answer my questions, just pats my hand and says everything will be o.k. When I asked if I should be on a med. that could help me (according to my other oncologists) he said "I don't know, what do you think"? Duh...he's the Dr., the specialist. This isn't a cold I have. Was in the medical field 25years. Would like a little more from a specialist!