Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan T Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Foster is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He delivered my first son, almost 7 years ago, adn I have not stopped seeing him since. I had a difficult delivery and almost had to have na emergency C-section, but he knew I did not want that and did everything in his power to make sure I had a natural birth. Since then I have had many problems, and Dr. Foster has taken the time to listen to me, and giv eme his opinion, while still accepting my final choice, whether it was in agreememnt with his opinion or not. I am currently pregnant with my second child, and refuse to deliver if he is not there. (LOL) He is very accommodating, follows through with his patients, and in general is just a great doctor. His office is very busy, seeing as there are a bunch of different doctors in there, and he is very popular. But it is worth the sometimes 20 minute wait. The ultra sound tech in their office is wonderful as well. And the staff is very nice, and accomodating. Even my 73 year old mother likes him. After 7 years of being his patient he never forgets anything I have gone through, or suffered from, unlike some doctors who have to ask the same questions everytime you visit them. A wonderful caring doctor who does things right, and makes sure his patients are taken care of
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Jonathan T Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Women's Health In Connecticut Su, 60 Westwood Ave Ste 100, Waterbury, CT
Dr. Jonathan T Foster is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.