Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher has the following 17 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Stenosis
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fractures
Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
When going into a surgery I suggest doing some personal research about healing time and PT, how long you will be in pain differs with each individual ,age and persons health and prior surgeries. Going in was the easy part, coming home is another, when their is not much clarity on what to do and for how long, you tend to believe that within the first week you will be walking, Not True for everyone, pain & healing time are different for everyone, so when you are told you "Should Be", by now in reference to "anything" is going to greatly depend again on the individual. "This is Imperative to tell your clients,"Also when having had prior surgeries or been on medications for any other reason can greatly affect how much pain you will be in, Pain receptors become tolerant to certain meds prior to surgery and will need to be increased NOT decreased, therefore again it will depend on the individual. Their office will be quick to get you into surgery, but when done with surgery "Good Luck" getting someone to understand that you are not "Another Patient", and everyone is different. Do NOT expect a timely reply or any reply from Dr Thatchers Nurse when calling and leaving a message, so basically once its done Your On Your Own!!
you did surgery on my elbow.which you made a mess of. i in turn had to have reconstructive surgery on my elbow. you refused to listen to my symptoms. you were rude and unkind. if you are unhappy in your profession and are no longer in the field to help people. then you should do us all a favor and retire.when you no longer care about your patients pain and concern for their problem then it is time to find a new career maybe something not envolving peoples lives.just thought you should know how your patients, who you took an oath to help, are being treated by you and your staff.
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBmh Orthopaedics And Sports Medicine, 17 Belmont Ave Ste 1051, Brattleboro, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher in this video.
Dr. Jonathan C Thatcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brattleboro, VT.