Have you seen Dr. Jonathan L Tueting?

triceps tendon repair

Dr John is the best out there. I can back up that statement by being proud to work with him at UW The American Center for 2 years in Wisconsin. As a nurse I was able to interact with him on a daily basis. He is intelligent and genuine. I also run a dairy operation and tore my left triceps tendon off the bone late last year. John's office demeanor is superb. Alot of time doctors want to rush in and rush out and get on to the next patient. John came in very relaxed and sat with me answering all my questions. Not once did he look at his watch. John did an excellent job of explaining with intricate detail how he was going to reattach my triceps. The following office visits were just as pleasurable. He is good at coaching and reassuring everything is all right. My rating is excellent not because I am a nurse but because he knows what he is doing and really cares for his patients.

Excellent Care

Dr Tueting is a top notch surgeon! He took care of my young son and husband! He is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate! Highly recommend Dr. Tueting

patient

Dr. Teuting has done 2 surgeries for me, both very successfully. I have full use of my arm and the ability to play my ukulele because of Dr. Teuting. I think of Dr. Teuting as a Renaissance man, a mix of art and science, music and surgery. Over the time I've known him I've increasingly trusted him and sincerely appreciated his caring attention. He has fully earned his strong reputation.

Shoulder Replacement

He replaced both my shoulders in one year. I had minimal to no pain after and both shoulders are performing great since. He was also instrumental in recommending a great doctor for my wife's knee operations .

Excellent, quick and professional.

Dr. Tueting and his staff were excellent. I would highly recommend them! My carpal tunnel pain is greatly reduced and my recovery has gone very smoothly.

Nice guy and great Sergen!

Excellent experience and outcome

Dr. Tueting performed a CMC joint arthroplasty, and did a carpal tunnel and trigger finger release at the same time. I'm three months out and can't believe the difference. No pain (after years of debilitating pain), and building strength daily. Dr. Tueting, thank you! I can knit, garden, and take care of my dogs again. He did a great job explaining the procedure and rehab—very reassuring and supportive.

Outstanding Doc!

Very compassionate and took time to explain my injury and help me with my perfect recovery.

Excellent Surgeon

Very competent surgeon without any arrogance. He fixed my trigger finger, I only wish I had done it sooner.

Wonderful human being and outstanding surgeon! He helped me regain the function I had lost in my hand. I will be forever grateful.

Patient

He took over my treatment after Dr. Ablove left. He has been kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

I have found Dr. Tueting to be very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and considerate. He takes the time to explain all procedures and expected outcomes. And listens to concerns and issues presented. I think he is great.

Dr. Jonathan L Tueting is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.