3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan W Chin?

Compassionate and Brilliant

Dr. Chin is a brilliant doctor who prioritizes his patients first. He considered my my medical history, talked about the latest innovations in the field and my options along with a long term plan. Our time together was all about me and what he can do for me. It is rare to find doctors who genuinely care about their patients. I highly recommend him to anyone.

God like syndrome

After spinal surgery and I had numerous other injuries I was dealing with, it appeared that Dr Chin was more concerned with govt overviews, instead of listen to what I was informing him about what was my body going through. I felt like a Guinea pig trying all different types of procedures. We found what worked with prescriptions, but he was concerned only about taking them away.

Very caring, compassionate doctor

I was a patient of Dr. chin for about a year, maybe slightly more. I loved having him as my doctor. He seemed like he genuinely cared about how I felt, what treatment plan worked for me & did everything he could to help me & be available. Someone else said in their review that he apologized during procedures because he knew they were painful & he did his best to make them bearable. He did the best he could to talk you through them and he was so understanding. Most doctors I’ve had don’t care how you feel during the procedure. He did. I wish he was still with s&w. If I knew where he’d gone I would go see him there. He’s that good. Good luck Dr. chin & thank you for everything!

Very Efficient. Direct and informative.

Victim of Dr. Chin

Dr. Jonathan Chin caused me a GREAT AMOUNT of PAIN during a spinal procedure.

Dr. Jonathan W Chin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.

Dr. Jonathan W Chin Is this you?