Dr. Jonathan W Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan W Evans?

on time explains it and caring

I have seen many Doctors but he is a gem for sure. He takes the time with me not watching the clock and does not have the nurse explain things after he does it all which makes me more at ease. He seems to genuinely care about me and how other things are doing that are effected by my problem. I was lucky to have found him. His staff is on the ball and are nice too. I have never waited a long time past my appointment time so he must plan plenty of time for each patient. Thank you to him and all his staff.

I was injured in a ski accident in California, I broke a leg and a shoulder. Dr. Evans saw me in Corvallis on the day I've requested, promptly scheduled all necessary tests, so I was ready for the surgery. Next time I came for the surgery itself. It was great outcome, I'm back to normal activities. He and his staff took great care of me, answered all my questions. The doctor is very knowledgeable. I'm really happy I choose him. Thank you, Dr. Evans!