Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan W Singer has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Jonathan W Singer has the following 38 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
- Lyme Disease
- Alternative Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Ultraviolet Therapy
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hearing Aids
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Women's Health
Dr. Jonathan W Singer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
When I first went to Dr. Singer I had been REALLY sick for a few years. Sick to the point I felt like I had the flu every minute of the day. I had created a BIG book of all my medical records, from every Dr I had been to. As I sat there crying telling Dr. Singer about all my diagnosis like, graves disease, celiac, rum arthritis, lupus, sjogren's syndrom, lyme disease, fibromyalgia and the list was growing. All these auto immune diseases and the only answer experts gave me was to take drugs to shut my immune system down because my body was supposedly attacking itself. Dr. Singer sat there listening to my life story and when I told him about loading bullets in the police academy and being in meth labs...he stopped me and said you need to be tested for heavy metals. My tests came back as having toxic levels for lead and cadmium. Dr. Singer also fixed a few other issues that I had like hormone imbalance etc. Dr. Singer is a brilliant man who will get to the bottom your health condition. He also helped my first born get to the bottom of his health issues due to me passing along my heavy metals. I am now back to work and my health is fully restored. I do not even take a Tylenol. I owe my life to this Doctor...
I had been searching through many doctors to find more holistic treatment, and I'm so glad I came across Dr. Singer. He is brilliant, has a great sense of humor and offers services that you just can't find all in one place. The staff are great and have gotten to know them well, their job isn't easy but they do it with a smile and always try to make tough situations easier for me.
Dr. Singer is an extraordinarily gifted physician who helps where other doctors don't or can't. He is pleasant, humorous, and compassionate. The areas and means of treatment are indeed impressive. I have referred friends to him and they have not been disappointed. In the waiting room, one meets people who have come from many places for treatment. He truly is a doctor with knowledge and wisdom.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan W Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.