Dr. Jonathan A Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Wang?

Patient

Physical was a waste of time. My five year old could do a better job.

I found Dr. Wang to be very attentive. He really took his time and listened to all my concerns. I left feeling very glad that I saw him. I would surely recommend him to anyone looking for a great Doctor .

Looking for a new doctor

Recently became a patient of Dr Wangs practice. My first visit was a sick visit. I was seen the same day. The staff was friendly and helpful and the doctor approachable and knowledgeable. I feel he correctly diagnosed me the medication he prescribed worked. My second visit was for a physical this past Monday. He was thorough and took the time to answer my questions. I feel that I have found my new PCP and look forward to a long and healthy partnership.

Highest recommendation

Dr. Wang is a thoughtful, thorough, and intelligent doctor. He spends time with me each visit to understand my concerns and really listens. He also seems genuinely interested in my family, what I do, etc which makes for a pleasant conversation each time I visit. I'm taken care of quickly and always feel better after Dr. Wang's recommended treatments. Overall, A+ doctor

very special care taken by the doctor

best doctor ever

My husband and I both think the doctor is great. He really takes a great interest in you problems and is also a very social man he makes going to the office a pleasure.

Very thorough

He is an excellent doctor in I ever met in USA. Very good listener. and genuinely caring. Actually I took an app. of other doctor but he was not available so I went to Dr. Wang.I was little bit scared because I have not read any reviews of him so really thinking not going but I really needed immediate help that time so I took the decisionand I am really very happy for my decision. I really met very good doctor

Dr Whang brings old time charm to new age medicine. A caring compassionate and competent physician. Easy to trust. A friemd and caring provider. Overall a fantastic provider.

Great doctor

Overall fantastic doctor. He's a throw back to the days when doctors cared. I know that sounds like a harsh indictment of other doctors but these days it is hard to find a good doctor. i'm had some on going medical issues that he has really followed up and cares about! i've seen him for sinus infections/colds and more serious issues and he has shown the same amount of care! Always available and always follows up. First rate and my sons/husband are now patients of his!

Excellent physician

Dr Wang is no longer in Florham Park. He has moved to Morristown on Madison Ave. He is a wonderful Dr and his bedside manner is lovely. The staff are very friendly and the office is great in general is great.