Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan W Wardell has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
After being diagnosed with Stage 1 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma for the first time in my life, my family and I had no idea what to do or how to respond. Dr. Wardell spent 2.5 hrs talking with us to ensure that we understood all aspects of the various options available to me.He was very thorough in explaining the options and sharing information in a way we could understand. Any time I emailed him, he wrote back in such a timely manner, I was very impressed. He also called me vs trying to explain some things on the email because it was so much easier to talk on the phone and have the personal communicaiton. He spent another 30 mins on the phone discussing my questions and various concerns about the options and chemo/radiation etc.I have not had my surgery by Dr. Wardell yet, I am scheduled for surger in two more days. I am confident he will do an awesome job; I gave him a 5 star rating because my post op appointments are already scheduled by Dr. Wardell, I appreciate his proactive approach.If you're looking for sugar coating from a doctor, you won't find it in Dr. Wardell. He gives it "straight up!" no sugar, and honest truth!!! Which I admire in a doctor!!
34 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Jonathan W Wardell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Jonathan W Wardell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.