Dr. Jonathan D Watts Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan D Watts?

Dr. Watts has my complete trust. It isn't often a person can say that in the world we live in today. Thank you, Dr. Watts!

stay away

I had to wait over 30 minutes in the waiting room then. I saw him for over 6 months before torn rotator cuff was diagnosed. No follow up from staff...stay away from dr. Watts if you care about treatment and proper diagnosis

I had such a bad ankle injury I had been told by several doctors I would lose function of the ankle. I had an ankle replacement and now go hiking and participate in all activities I desire. Dr Watts saved my ankle

Dr Watts and all staff were awesome. I hurt my foot on a Sunday evening they were able to get me in to surgery the very next day. Everyone was so professional and friendly and took such wonderful care of me. I was very nervous and everyone put me at ease.

Down to earth physician. Easily approachable. Helpful friendly staff

liz frank fracture

I am very unhappy with the way my surgery turned out. Dr. watts is always to busy to see you, you must see his PA and she is not a very understandable person. I had some major complications and I went to the urgent care and they told me that there was some major issues and to call and schedule an appt. the following day, so I did and they told me there is nothing that needs to be done it will heal on its own. All of my hardware is broke with new stress fractures and I was told "you will be fine". He was a very defensive Dr. with very bad manners. DO NOT RECCOMEND!!!!!!!

very defensive when confronted with very poor results of surgery. poor beside manner. worse after surgery than before.

Highly recommend

would not recommend

Dr. Jonathan D Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Rapids, IA.