Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Wideroff
Dr. Jonathan Wideroff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Wideroff is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Wideroff has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Wideroff has the following 1 specialty
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 93
I am an aviation professional who was diagnosed with a non functioning gallbladder. I was experiencing extreme nausea 30 minutes after eating for multiple hours. I had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Wideroff back in January of 2017. Dr. Wideroff is an exceptional surgeon, and he and his staff helped schedule and perform the surgery in a timely matter. Dr. Wideroff is very attentive and methodical in his approach and provided excellent results from my gallbladder removal. Thank you Dr. Wideroff and team!
Dr. Wideroff made me feel totally at ease when I met with him initially for a consultation in regard to my epigastric hernia. He explained the procedure and thoroughly answered any of my questions. He was equally assuring and comforting when we met in the hospital. The result was excellent. I just left his office after the follow up (9 days out). I am thrilled with my progress, as was he. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would give him an eleven.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Wideroff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1977
Jackson Health System
Dr. Jonathan Wideroff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Palm Beach Surgical Associates Pl, 1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 145, Boca Raton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan Wideroff in this video.
Dr. Jonathan Wideroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.