Dr. Jonathan S Wilensky Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan S Wilensky?

Mrs. P

Wow, I can't believe this is the same Dr. with that negative review. ??? I thank everyday I wake up that I found him and chose him to help me!! I feel so fortunate that with my mommy makeover, my breasts size, now flat tummy size & all the care, time & his precision I now have the new life with out those large breast to be able to live & play. I look & feel fantastic & owe it all to him!! I would never hesitate to have any other work done by him & only him as I've also witnessed for over a year his care & precision of body work on my husband after a botched up back surgery he went through from a "5 star surgeon", A 2013 LED award surgeon who left my husband out to dry... Dr. Wilensky is who we owe my husbands life to! and my new life! The extra care & bedside manner was also a 100! don't hesitate, I will I could give my phone number out.. Believe me I see all sorts of "special operations" and money cannot replace this doctor & Dr. Wilenskys work.

I don't understand the previous negative reviews. Dr. Wilensky was wonderful! I recommend him to everyone!

Very good at his profession

Dr. Jonathan S Wilensky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.