Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Williams
Dr. Jonathan Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Big Rapids, MI. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Big Rapids Hospital, Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters and Mecosta County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Williams has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jonathan Williams has the following 1 expertise
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jonathan Williams has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I brought my child in to see him and he indicated she was fine but to bring her back if her fever became over 101. In less than 24 hours, she had a fever over 101 and was miserable all night long. He did not provide any treatment just indicated she would likely get an ear infection with her history and may need breathing treatments, but did not prescribe anything. I will not be seeing this doctor again. I would rather pay the ER copay to have my child cared for!
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Big Rapids Hospital
Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Mecosta County Medical Center
9 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2004
North Central Texas Medical Foundation
Dr. Jonathan Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Associates Big Rapids, 650 Linden St, Big Rapids, MI
Dr. Jonathan Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Big Rapids, MI.