Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Cleveland, OH . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wynbrandt is affiliated with University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center, Uh Richmond Medical Center and The Ohio State University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt has the following 1 expertise
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Wynbrandt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
The Ohio State University Hospital
James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
UH Conneaut Medical Center
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
James Cancer Hospital
LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.