Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan T Zaidan
Dr. Jonathan T Zaidan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Orion, MI, with other offices in Lake Orion, MI and Clarkston, MI . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Zaidan is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Michigan. Dr. Zaidan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan T Zaidan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
The doctor himself is a nice doctor who seems experienced, but expect to be treated like trash from the office and the nurse who are ignoring you and answering you questions with arogance and rudeness(specially if you have medicaid). You will be waiting forever to be called on and also to be seen by the doctor.
Dr. Zaiden is very thorough. I credit my sons life to him being cautious and sending my for more in depth testing. Due to the testing we found out about his heart defect before he was born and were able to prepare as best we could for what was in store for us after he was born. My son is now going to celebrate his 13th birthday and I credit Dr. Zaiden for my son getting the care he needed after birth because we were aware and staff was able to prepare for a quick transfer to Children's Hospital with in hours.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2010, 2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Zaidan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Jonathan T Zaidan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan T Zaidan in this video.
Dr. Jonathan T Zaidan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.