Dr. Jonathan Zaidan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Zaidan?

Bad office, nice doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2017

The doctor himself is a nice doctor who seems experienced, but expect to be treated like trash from the office and the nurse who are ignoring you and answering you questions with arogance and rudeness(specially if you have medicaid). You will be waiting forever to be called on and also to be seen by the doctor.

He helped save my son's life!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr. Zaiden is very thorough. I credit my sons life to him being cautious and sending my for more in depth testing. Due to the testing we found out about his heart defect before he was born and were able to prepare as best we could for what was in store for us after he was born. My son is now going to celebrate his 13th birthday and I credit Dr. Zaiden for my son getting the care he needed after birth because we were aware and staff was able to prepare for a quick transfer to Children's Hospital with in hours.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I have not seen him in a while but by far the best and the nicest doctor I have ever meat all ways a smile on his face and very good at what he do.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I can say he was the best doctor I have ever went to so nice so personal with you the best

Nice doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I like dr zaiden he's a great doctor and makes his patents feel at ease and he listens to you unlike other doctors I've been to

Do not go to this doctor office

Posted on November 8th, 2013

I am so glad I never have to go back to this doctor’s office again. First off you always have to wait a long time for your appointment. Next they want to run a bunch of unnecessary test on you even thought everything is good with you and the baby. The ultra sound tech spends less than 10 minutes with you for your 20-22 week ultra sound and if she does not get everything they need they want you to come back and pay for another ultrasound. (She did not even try to move the baby to get everything). Finally today they did not send over my scrip to the pharmacy so I called and what should have been a simple task to look up in my charts and tell the pharmacy it took 3 phone calls and over a half hour with no results. I wasted a half hour of my time and I still did not get since I had to leave to get my daughter from preschool causing me to be late.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Zaidan after interviewing several other doctors at other practices. Honestly, I can't put into words how awesome he has been. He is such a blessing to our family! He is very professional but also compassionate, and is the most knowledgeable OB/GYN I have ever seen (and I've seen several!) The only down side is the wait, it seems like you wait forever, but that's only because he takes time with every patient. Believe me, by the time your turn comes around you'll be glad you waited. Most physicians treat you like a number, but Dr. Zaidan wants to listen and help. He is an expert at what he does-- HIGHLY recommended!

Awsome doctor!!

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Jonathan Zaiden is everything I would want a doctor to be because he is cairing,and he is verry accurate! I would 100% recomend this doctor!

Zaidan

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Very caring Dr. Always takes time to talk to you and find out what is going on. Will go out of his way to help with your problems.

Great Doc!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I saw Dr. Zaiden many times as well, and he was actually the reason I went to the practice. After a couple of bad experiences with other OB/Gyns, he actually took the time to meet with me in person before I was a patient and answer all my questions and let me decide if he was someone I wanted to work with. He passed the test. :) Dr. P was the one who ended up delivering my son 5 years ago, but that wasn't through any choice of my own. Highly recommend this doc and this whole practice!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I absolutely adore Dr. Zaidan. I still see him, at his Clarkston office. I will be honest, you will wait awhile in the waiting room, but he is WELL WORTH the wait. He is always caring, kind, and he's extremely funny. He always listens to your concerns, and addresses them properly. I love Dr. Zaidan, and I will be a patient for life!

Posted on September 30th, 2010