Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki
Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Izbicki is affiliated with Millcreek Community Hospital and Erie VA Medical Center. Dr. Izbicki has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
I've never been one for going to the doctor. Too busy, too lazy I'm not sure but I always put it off and then if I have to just go to the urgent care. Finally I went to see Dr. Jon (who sees my wife as well) and I was amazed by how he actually really cares about what's going on with his patients. He was understanding, professional and his follow-up was excellent. I felt like a patient, not a consumer, for the first time in decades. I can put my trust and faith in Dr. Jon.
Dr. Izbicki is a great doctor and is willing to spend the time with his patients so they fully understand their issues (my first visit for reflux he even drew me a picture of what was happening!). He's very personable and it is easy talking to him about your health or anything else. I would highly recommend him and his office to any prospective patient.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Izbicki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2002
St Vincent Health Center
Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJonathon Andrew Izbicki Do, 3424 Peach St Unit 2, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki in this video.
Dr. Jonathon A Izbicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.