Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathon R Wolocko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Wolocko is a wonderful doctor. He takes time with his patients to make them feel comfortable. He's extremely knowledgeable about many different afflictions and always seeks the best, most effective treatment for each patient. Aside from that, he's cute as well. Don't listen to the guy/gal who thought he/she had thrush. I wasn't aware that WebMD grants medical degrees. Bottom line- Dr. Wolocko is an amazing physician.
Doctor Jonathan Wolocko is ignorant. I went in with a textbook case of thrush. My tongue is covered in white film. I have noticeable lesions and my tongue is bleeding when brushed. I have a history of thrush as well. He gave me a pamphlet on sore throats and sent me away. Now I have to spend additional dollars at another clinic to receive appropriate care and treatment.
Dr. Wolocko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
7 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Jonathon R Wolocko accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Center S Lyon, 210 N Lafayette St, South Lyon, MI
Dr. Jonathon R Wolocko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Lyon, MI.