Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jong J Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jong J Lee has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jong J Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He never listens to me, I've seen him 9 times & I'm always complaining about my feet. I have Type 2 Diabetes, He hasn't even looked at my feet. He's never talked about what to eat to keep my diabetes under control. the only advice he gives me is lose weight, stop smoking, which everyone knows, but no help there either. I've thought about finding another Doctor, but after talking to friends it seems they are all the same. What a sorry state our medical profession has become, We are all to blame!
47 Years Experience
Seoul National University
Graduated in 1971
Mount Vernon Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia State Prisonla County, 44750 60th St W, Lancaster, CA
Dr. Jong J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.