Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joni Carmack has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Avoid seeing this Dr. If at all possible. She is incredibly, rude, uncaring and uses scare tactics and intimidation if you don't agree with her medical advice. She admittedly does not treat children and will treat you like you are ignorant. It's obvious from her ratings that the majority of the patients seen by her have nothing good to say.
I have never been talked down to by a Dr. like this in my life!!! She had the worst attitude I have seen in ANY individual in my 50 plus years of being on this earth. I was prewarned by another patient prior to her seeing me that they loved Summit Hospital but there was one Dr. that they absolutely hated and her name was Dr. Carmack! I didn't register her name when she came in to see me but as soon as she started talking to me I realized this was not a caring or compassionate Dr. I then asked her " what is your name again?" She told me and I just thought oh my gosh, this is the Dr. I was just warned about. My family and I have visted Summit several times and I have always been treated with dignity and respect, until tonight!!! If I do decide to go back to Summit, I will refuse service from this person. She should NOT be a Dr.
Dr. Carmack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Medical Center
13 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
Dr. Joni Carmack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt John Medical Center, 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Joni Carmack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.