Dr. Joni L Orazio Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joni L Orazio?

Fantastic Doctor

We are blessed to have found Dr. Orazio. She has tremendously helped our family. Her personalized individual care is refreshing. Very thorough and professional. We are very satisfied with her services and care. Also has a very friendly and helpful staff.

I would highly recommend Dr. Orazio to any of my family members or friends. She is a compassionate physician with excellent skills and bedside manner.

Fantastic Physician

Dr. Orazio was kind, compassionate and knowledgeable in the treatment of my son's ADHD. She educated myself and my family on ADHD and recommended various approaches for addressing his needs. She is highly recommended!

Dr. Orazio has treated me since High School and I am currently a professional post college and she continues to advise me. She has recommended conservative doses of medication to treat my ADHD and Anxiety and has always encouraged me to look to other methods of treatment for help. She discusses exercise, diet, supplements, mindfulness and in the past arranged for me to receive neurobiofeedback to treat the ADHD. With her assistance, I received college accommodations. Those accomidations coupled with my skills learned over the years and medication, helped me to successfully complete a difficult degree in the sciences and have a prosperous career. She encouraged me that I could succeed in the difficult curriculum that I chose and always had words of support. I highly recommend her expecially if you are looking for someone who will look into other methods besides medication to help.

Knowledgeable

Dr. Orazio is the reason I am a functioning and successful adult today. She has helped me with my severe anxiety. I take less medication now due to therapy and the guidance from Dr. Orazio. I have recommended her to friends in need of her services. Thank you for your compassion.

would highly recommend

Dr. Orazio treated my son for years and has done an excellent job with compassion and support. She was thoughtful about medication and provided us education about decisions that had to be made.

A Compassionate doctor

Dr. Orazio listened and assisted our family tremendously! She has decades of experience and wants what is best for her patient.

RUDE!

She is so rude! Find someone else.

Horrible

She will over prescribe and keep adjusting the medication up doses to counter act the side effects of all the other medications she has prescribed. She doesn't care about the effects these certain medications have on a person long term. It's all about the money for her. Overbearing and rude. Very dangerous. Keep your children far away.

Horrible

Rate

One of the rudest doctors in Lafayette. She is very condescending.

Dr. Orazio is very compassionate to her patients. I like that she is very straightforward and takes pride in caring for her patients as well as their families and significant others. She is very genuine and has even called several times following the visits to check on us. Her staff is very courteous and very efficient. She has been a life-saver to me and my family.

Dr. Joni L Orazio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.