Dr. Jonathan T Clarke Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan T Clarke?

"My Favorite Pediatric Anesthesiologist in the San Francisco Bay Area"

I worked with Dr. Jonathan Clarke, for 10 years, when I was employed as a R.N. at the Surgery Center at Children's Hospital, Oakland. Dr. Jonathan Clarke is an extremely competent pediatric anesthesiologist. He also has a kind and patient demeanor. He is an expert in his field. I entrusted him to be our daughter's anesthesiologist, for the 2 surgeries she had at Children's Hospital, Oakland. Dr. Jonathan Clarke is an absolutely amazing pediatric anesthesiologist. I have a lot of admiration and respect for him.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Jonathan T Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.