Dr. Joo Kim Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joo Kim?

Posted on March 13th, 2016

United Healthcare Member (MP) 01/05/2011

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Joo Song Kim. As advised by Preferred Health Partners, I came to see a doctor to get a check up and perscription filled. After waiting 2 hours to be seen at the Lindenwood Hip Center; Dr. Kim refused to treat me. This Internal Board Certified M.D. told me that she would not see me because she was only on schedule to see urgent care patients at that site. She had no sympathy or consideration for my time waisted in the waiting room nor was she professional in her explanation. She continuously walked off during mid conversation and would not hear my plea. Ultimately, I was blown off and rescheduled to see another Dr. the next business day. My time is too valuable to be waisted in such a manner! I would not recommend Dr. Kim to any one of my family or friends and neither should you!

Posted on October 12th, 2015