Dr. Joohee Kim Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joohee Kim?

Do yourself a favor , don't ever go to this clinic. My dad has difficulty getting a diabetic trip authorization . After multiple calls from my dad and me , stilll we have not gotten any response from them! Go to Dr Niles at lake city, Dr Niles is more attentive to pt.'s needs

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Posted on February 16th, 2017

My dad needed a diabetic strips and in order for him to obtain it from pharmacy , this MD / clinic needs to fill out the authorization and fax it to the pharmacy. But they never did! After multiple follow up calls from my dad, his pharmacist and me, they never responded! This is a serious patient safety issue as my dad is on insulin and has no strips to use to monitor and check his blood sugar! I will NEVER RECOMMEND this clinic !! The staff are rude! And to Dr Kim be more attentive to this kind of needs of your patients! Again this is a patient safety issue reportable to the Dept of Health!

Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Kim: Efficient, caring and catches what others missed.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

My experience with Dr. Kim is this: Friendly, humorous, efficient and to the point. I don't want my time wasted but I don't want to feel that I'm rushed in and out the door. She found some problems that had been troubling me for decades and although frank about the resolution she was also obviously caring about the outcome. Top ratings all the way around.

needs a checkup at med school

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kim does not know up from down. She put me on a blood pressure medication for the holes in my kidneys. I have low blood pressure so the medication made me light headed, dizzy and I felt sick. When I told her this she simply told that I had no choice and just had to deal with it. She also has moved offices three times in the year that. I have seen her making it hard to find her. And if you run outta insulin be prepared to have to go to the ER cause trying to get her to call it in is like pulling teeth.

Posted on April 1st, 2009

A waste of time to see this doctor. She took one look at a lab test from 6 months ago and decided I didn't have anything to test currently. I told her I feel awful and tired. She said, "you have kids of course your tired."

Posted on June 9th, 2017