Dr. Jordan Angell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Angell?

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Angell performed a PVP on me. Results were as promised. Was on medication for 8 years prior to the surgery. Now off of the meds. I am very pleased with the results.

THIS GUY IS AWSOME

Posted on July 6th, 2017

DR ANGELL IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME HE IS FRIENDLY AND CARING EVERYTHING YOU NEED BEST I HAVE EVER HAD

My vasectomy experience

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I used Dr angell for my vasectomy. I have to say it was one of the most painful experiences I've had. He continuously squeezed and squeezed trying to manipulate the vas defrens to inject the local into it. He had me jumping off the table and stopped only once to say we would have to terminate the surgery if I couldn't hold still. I sank into my best meditative focus as I could ( no I don't meditate regularly). Once injected however, I felt no pain. I had moderate swelling and bruising that left me bed ridden for a week. Dr angell was nice and explained everything patiently. BUT, having spoke to friend's who recovered in 2 days I have to say I'm more than irritated about the pain I went through in comparison. I have healed well so Dr angell did no harm but he did cause unnecessary pain.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

An unbelievebly caring. These types of doctors are not the type you like to see very often but Dr Angell is great. I usually receive follow up calls after any procedures, by the doctor, not just one of his staff.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Never in my life have I met a health professional with such an exceptional bedside manner. Dr. Angell is extremely knowledgable, takes his time explaining things and listens to patients with the utmost care and compassion.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017