Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jordan H Coauette has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jordan H Coauette has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Jordan H Coauette has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jordan H Coauette is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 15
I recently became a patient of Dr. Coauette. Yes. She is in a busy practice but I never felt like she was rushing me along nor not giving the attention needed. Having had so many different OB/GYN's over the years I know they don't have a ton of time to spend with any one patient. I noticed a younger patient complaining about this fact on this board and I must say this is just how OB/GYN appointments go these days. I never felt my needs were being overlooked and the staff there was always kind with the typical waiting times. Would recommend and intend to keep her as my doctor going forward.
i was a younger pacient of hers and im not sure if she has something against younger women (i was 18) but it sure felt like it she didnt spend much time during my appointments with her she didnt tell us anything such as her measuring my belly. appointments were usually canceled and had to reschedule them. would not recommend her to anyone.
I would not recommend Dr. Coauette. I had 4 different appointments with her and everytime I got a call on the way to my appointment stating that she wasn't seeing patients today. So they fit me in the schedule with another Dr and when I got to the clinic and they were taking me back to see a different Dr. there she was standing in the hallway doing nothing. When I asked why I couldn't see her, she then stormed into my room and was very unprofessional yelling at me that I need to realize if I want her there to deliver my child that I need to learn to respect her. Needless to say I changed Drs and have been very happy with every other Dr. at Sanford but her. She was also on duty the day we were discharged from the hospital and she wouldn't even come in the room to do her job. She sent the nurse in, once again showing us that she is not an adult who can handle a professional job.
13 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, 801 Broadway, Fargo, ND
Dr. Jordan H Coauette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.