Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan Dutter
Dr. Jordan Dutter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN, with other offices in West Lafayette, IN and Lafayette, IN (and 3 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dutter is affiliated with Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc, Lafayette Home Hospital and Home Hospital. Dr. Dutter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordan Dutter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 19
I took my daughter in for reaction for a medicine and was told to step outside the room for a minute. they threatened to have me removed from the building for being in the hallway outside the room. Then misdiagnosed her condition and when she refused to go to the hospital had her arrested put in hand cuffs and taken to the hospital where we were told the diagnosis was in wrong.
The doctor spent 5 minutes with me. He cut my medication down to a dangerous level which almost put me in the hospital. Thankfully, I saw another doctor soon after that corrected the dosage. He also misdiagnosed a rash I had (he only glanced at it) by saying it was eczema, which I've never had, when it turns out it was a bacterial infection that required antibiotics.
For those patients who were formerly with the late Dr. Tom Anderson, there is no one who can fill those shoes better than Dr. Dutter. He listens, he will discuss your concerns and understands what you are saying. Dr. Dutter will be open to a discussion about one's care and options. If it isn't an approach that mainstream medics take but you want to try it and it's not harmful, go ahead and he will ask you to "show me the numbers." I love that kind of relationship with my doctor. Dr. Dutter more than fills that need.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dutter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Lafayette Home Hospital
ST Elizabeth East
13 Years Experience
Wright State University
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jordan Dutter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.