Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan Firestone
Dr. Jordan Firestone, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Mateo, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Firestone is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Harbor View Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordan Firestone has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Occupational Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
MD Aaron Firestone does not care about sick patients (my experience)He avoided to contact me and explain the lab test after my office visit, he also did not want to disclose certain information from my med. record (even after I made this request in writing)in order to contact specialist (because MD A. Firestone has no knowledge about this area of expertise but he claimed that he has. If you are really sick please go somewhere else.
Dr. Firestone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Harbor View Medical Center
18 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jordan Firestone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1439 Tarrytown St, San Mateo, CA
Dr. Jordan Firestone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Mateo, CA.