Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jordan Gale has the following 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Gale makes you feel at ease at a time when you are facing a scary situation, especially in my case with a rare type of surgery. Dr. Gale explained the surgery in detail in easy to understand terms. He outlined the pros & cons, what to expect etc. Dr. Gale partners with the, in my opinion, the best surgeon Dr. Eugene Cho. The two doctors, working together, removed a 9.5cm adrenal gland via orthoscopic surgery. Where other doctors would have given up on orthoscopic removal, making a 20"+ incision to remove, they were able to remove through a 6" incision. He visited me every day in the hospital keeping informed of my progress.
9 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Virginia Mason Medical Center
Dr. Jordan Gale accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jordan Gale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.