Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jordan T Gale has 2 locations
1708 Yakima Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405
Book Online Now
Dr. Jordan T Gale has the following 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 1
Explains surgery details in easy to understand terms
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jordan T Gale - Posted on December 12th, 2015
Dr. Gale makes you feel at ease at a time when you are facing a scary situation, especially in my case with a rare type of surgery. Dr. Gale explained the surgery in detail in easy to understand terms. He outlined the pros & cons, what to expect etc. Dr. Gale partners with the, in my opinion, the best surgeon Dr. Eugene Cho. The two doctors, working together, removed a 9.5cm adrenal gland via orthoscopic surgery. Where other doctors would have given up on orthoscopic removal, making a 20"+ incision to remove, they were able to remove through a 6" incision. He visited me every day in the hospital keeping informed of my progress.
Dr. Gale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Virginia Mason Medical Center
Dr. Jordan T Gale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
More about Dr. Jordan T Gale
I was born in Chehalis, Washington, but spent my childhood growing up in the mountains of northwest Colorado. I've lived in Washington state four separate times in my life, and by now I consider it my home.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jordan T Gale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.