4.7

Dr.Grafft and his staff very kind and courteous and very profesional!!

Very very pleased with Dr Graff

Dr Graff is the best. Very pleasant and caring. Also very explanatory with regard to my treatment of wet Mac. Wouldn’t go to anyone else.

Best Doctor ever

Dr Graff is consistently friendly, optimistic, informative, and kind to all who work for him and to those who come to him for help.

Great explanations, and procedures are consistently done well. Office staff friendly and capable.

Saved from Blindness

The experience, from the time I was diagnosed, checked out before the operation, and operated on to the two post-operative check-ups, was efficient and compassionate. Even the 24x7 on-call assistance was helpful. I knew I was going to be taken care of well. And I was!

Absolutely the BEST!

I have been a patient of Dr. Graff for over five years, first for retina surgery & now for macular degeneration - wet. He is the very best at what he does; makes every one of his patients very comfortable & most knowledgeable in his field of expertise. Everyone loves him, staff, co-workers & patients; no wonder he is so popular & a very busy surgeon. I would not go to anyone else for my retina optical needs.

I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery, dr Htatt is the best. I really really am very happy. My results could not be any better, thanks for. Hraff.

Macular degeneration

Dr. graft is an excellent retina specialist. He is kind knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciate his knowledge and care for my eyes.

Retinal Operation

This Doctor and the entire staff professionally performed their Services in an accurate, timely and pleasant manner. I highly recommend Dr. Jordan Graff, MD.

Efficient.

A Mindful Doctor with an efficient office.

Dr. Jordan Graff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.