Dr. Jordan Josephson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Josephson?

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Dr Josephson is truly an amazing doctor. I went to see him because I had a lump in my neck. I knew I was going to need surgery but was very nervous. He was perfect. He alleviated all of my fears. He was very caring. Dr Josephson recommended surgery. But what was really amazing about him is that he went over the research in the field with me and offered to send me to another doctor who was doing a protocol of observation instead of surgery for thyroid cancer. I never heard of a doctor doing this, sending a potential surgery away. Although, I appreciated Dr Josephson giving me all of the options, I finally chose surgery after I looked into the protocol. Watching a cancer in my body was not for me. But at least he gave me all the options. Through the process, I was a wreck. Dr Josephson saw this and gave me his cell number and was always available. Not like the doctors today. I was always able to reach him. I went to multiple doctors because I was a basket case about this. Dr Josephson was always available to answer all of my questions. The other opinions always led back to Dr Josephson and I now know why. Dr Josephsons team is phenomenal. They were all caring and thorough. Dr Josephson did my surgery which went amazing. You can barely see the scar. Through it all, Dr Josephson is tops. The most amazing part is that for such a brilliant famous doctor (you know he was on Oprah and Dr Oz, wrote a book Sinus Relief Now etc), when you become his patient, he treats you like you were his next door neighbor. He is available and has helped my friends that don’t even know him making calls to help me get my friends appointments when they were not able to. He is genuinely a very nice person who cares a lot about his patients.

It has been two years after Dr. Josephson uncovered a rare sinus cancer. Thanks to his unending care and knowledge, it has been stable. I was lucky to have him on my side,

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Josephson treated me since I was a teen suffering from chronic sinuitis. He also performed surgery on my sinues, and straightened my deviated septum.

A caring doctor with a great c.v.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

The Doctor offers a more holistic approach to zero in on your reported problems.

LIFESAVER

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I ENDURED YEARS SUFFERING WITH CHRONIC SINUSITIS.TREATED BY VARIOUS SPECIALISTS,HAD 4 SURGERIES,LIMITED IMPROVEMENT.SAW DR. JOSEPHSON,HIS TOTAL BODY APPROACH TO RESPIRATORY HEALTH IS WHAT I NEEDED.I HAD LUNG CANCER SURGERY IN 2000 AND A HEARING LOSS DUE TO MENINGITIS.WHEN I FIRST MET HIM,HE LISTENED INTENTLY TO MY PREVIOUS CONDITIONS.HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID I AM GOING TO, I CAN AND I WILL HELP YOU.TOOK A TOTAL APPROACH,TREATED MY INFECTION,DID BALOON SINUPLASTY AND HAVE ENJOYED WONDERFUL RESULTS IN HIS CARE AS COMPARED TO ALL THE DOCTORS AND SURGERIES IN THE PAST.I WAKE UP EVERYDAY FEELING MORE ALIVE. GOD BLESS HIM!

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Josephson is byfar the most thorough, knowledgable, and personable physician I have ever seen and worked with! As a pediatric intensive care nurse and previous adult cardiac catheterization nurse here in New York City, I have had numerous encounters with doctors who are extremely intelligent, yet lack a friendly bedside manner, and vice versa. It is a true rarity to find a physician that exlempifies both of these qualities. In addition, Dr. Josephson was the first and only doctor to correct a myraid of sinus and functional nasal deformities that plagued me since early childhood. I have seen three different ENT doctors and have had an absurd amount of futile sinus surgeries (5 previous to Dr. Josephson). It wasn't until I was fortunate enough to be seen and treated by Dr. Jordan Josephson that I was able to breath once again through my nose! No more snoring, daily headaches, sore throats, post-nasal drip, hoarseness, sinus pressure, tender glands, asthma exacerbations, fatigue, and frequent/constant acute sinus infections. Currently, I am off all antibiotics, nasal steroid sprays, and asthma medications. I can't thank Dr. Josephson enough, I feel renewed and have a much brighter outlook on life.

Patient

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Josephson as I was suffering from various sinus problems and complications such as GERD (gastroesophageal reflux) and snoring. Previously, I have gone to various doctors and none of them seemed to connect the dots between all of these problems. I was given a lot of treatments over the years, most that provided temporary or minimal relief. Dr. Josephson gets it. His treatments are spot on and have offered me significant relief already. He thinks of everything with balance. Dr. Josephson’s treatments have made a huge difference in my life already. I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Davidson is a great doctor. His bedside manner, his knowledge, his staff, are all second to none. He is there for his patients and I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

Dr Josephson is simply great!

Posted on January 28th, 2014

My treatment is always thorough, and he takes all the time needed (unlike many other doctors where you feel they are rushing so they can get to the next billable patient). When I do my own research on the internet (like most of us these days), he’s always able to address my concerns and answer my questions. He smart, educated and friendly. No assembly line here! His staff is warm, friendly and helpful. They remember me. His follow up is thorough and dependable and he will go the extra mile to make sure your treatment is correct and complete. When I got sick and had to go to the ER, he met me in the ER, made sure I was ok and got taken care of and followed up with the consulting doctors. He may be more expensive for me because he is out of network, but my health isn’t the place to cut corners and he IS worth the extra expense.

Posted on April 19th, 2013

great staff great doctor

Horrible

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Conceited

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I had a facial celluitis with my eye almost closed. Dr Josephson saw me after hours and adjusted his personal schedule to do so. He explained the gravity of the situation in detail and took the time to call me the first thing next morning to check about my condition. He immeidately told me to go to the emergencey room of Lenox Hill Hospital and met me there and expedited my admission to the hospital. Through his quick action I was able to avoid surgery and was treated with several days of IV antibiotics and had a full and complete recovery.